- You’re Moving into a New Home. Check to see if the sellers had the carpets professionally cleaned recently. If they have, don’t bother (you don’t want to overdo), but if they haven’t, it’s a good idea to have this done before the movers show up with all that heavy furniture.
- You’re Remodeling. If you’re planning to do some remodeling, now is the time to have those carpets cleaned. All the dust and dirt from a remodel can take a toll on your floors.
- You’re Painting. Once you finish painting rooms in your home, have the carpets professionally cleaned to make sure there is no left over paint spills or drywall dust from sanding.
- You’re Buying New Furniture. Just bought new living room furniture? Before it’s delivered, have the carpeting professionally cleaned – you’ll have a fresh, clean start for your beautiful new room!
- The Seasons are Changing – Hundreds of spring and Fall cleaning tips can be found online. These are the two times of year when homeowners do the heavy lifting when it comes to cleaning… replacing worn window screens and climbing ladders to clean out gutters, in the Spring and having fireplaces cleaned and storm doors replaced in the Fall. Don’t neglect the carpet your family walks on day in and day out!
- The Kids are Heading Back to School. After a summer of chasing lightening bugs (and tracking dirt in and out), swimming and sunshine (oily sunscreen and wet towels), you’re ready to get your family organized for the start of a brand new year. That means new backpacks, new lunch boxes and fresh school supplies. Why not get your home’s floors back in fresh, clean shape too?
- There’s a New Puppy! The first thing to tackle with a new puppy is the potty training! Puppies are adorable, but they do a
number (or two) on floors! As soon as you’ve got your four-legged friend fully trained, it’s time to clean the carpets!
- Or… a New Baby! There’s nothing as precious as a new little bundle of joy in the house. But before you know it, he’ll be cruising on all fours. Be sure to have your carpets professionally cleaned before you have a crawler!
Spectrum Cleaning & Restoration offers state-of-the-art equipment, reasonable rates and our professional guarantee. Learn more at http://spectrumclean.com
Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to receive all our updates and special offers!