Residential carpet cleaningSpectrum is a licensed, insured, IICRC-Certified, and CRI-approved carpet cleaning provider serving the greater St. Louis area for more than 27 years.
Spectrum offers professional carpet cleaning services for residential and commercial customers. Using our state-of-the art equipment, Spectrum technicians will employ a unique and effective cleaning process to make carpet appear brand new. This thorough cleaning comes at reasonable rates and with our professional guarantee.
The Spectrum Advantage
Spectrum technicians employ a unique process called "The Spectrum Advantage", which first focuses on loosening soil that has chemically bonded with your carpet fibers, weighing them down and resulting in a dark, flat appearance. Utilizing a green, non-toxic product, Spectrum technicians agitate the carpet, allowing the soil particles to chemically bond to the cleaning product and rise to the surface of the carpet pile. All of our products are water-based, non-toxic cleaning agents that assist in the removal of harmful soils and contaminants in your carpet, leaving your carpet safer than ever for children and pets. After the soil has been loosened from the carpet pile, the IICRC-certified technicians employ a temperature-controlled, purified hot water extraction process to fully remove all soil. By first loosening bonded soils and removing them, the Spectrum Advantage significantly lightens the carpet, resulting in a newer, livelier appearance. Spectrum has revolutionary green, non-toxic, water-based cleaning agents which clean better than soap without leaving a sticky residue behind.
Spectrum is committed to your satisfaction from the initial phone call to the office through the completion of the cleaning.
What to Expect
- Before setting an appointment for carpet cleaning services, determine which areas of your home are to be cleaned and their approximate sizes.
- Call our office at (636) 680-5555 or toll-free at 1 (877) 432-6086 to speak with a company-certified carpet cleaning expert. They will be available to explain the unique features of Spectrum's revolutionary cleaning process, answer any questions, and schedule an appointment. Be prepared to give them your name, address, phone number, email address, and a description of the areas to be cleaned.
- A confirmation email is able to be sent one day prior to a scheduled cleaning upon request.
- A company representative will call to confirm your appointment thirty minutes prior to their arrival at your home on the day of scheduled service.
What to Expect - The Cleaning
Offering a full spectrum of services:
- The technician will arrive at your home during the timeframe given to you at the time of scheduling.
- The technician will administer protective booties prior to completing the inspection. Additional pairs of protective booties are available to safeguard the carpet after the cleaning upon your request.
- The technician will inspect all areas to be cleaned, identifying areas of concern and explaining the unique cleaning process employed by Spectrum.
- Corner guards and walk off mats will be installed to protect walls and flooring.
- All moveable furniture will be relocated during the cleaning process. Technicians are available to move couches, chairs, tables, and other small artifacts. They are unable to move beds, electronics, valuables, entertainment centers, and other large items. To arrange for assistance in moving large items, please call our office at (636) 680-5555.
- After the cleaning process has been completed, furniture will be returned to its original location and placed on protective blocks or tabs.
- The carpet pile will be set in one direction for faster drying and better visual appeal.
- A final inspection will be performed to ensure quality throughout.
- carpet cleaning
- pet odor removal
- tile & grout
- upholstery cleaning
- duct cleaning
- allergy relief
- oriental rug cleaning